Dr. Dan Smith, Chiropractor
My name is Dr. Daniel S. Smith, D.C., and I have been helping people stay pain free and healthy since 1983 in the San Francisco-Bay Area, CA. I believe that taking care of yourself should not only be good for you, but should feel good too! That's why, at my practice, therapeutic bodywork and massage are included with every chiropractic adjustment... it just makes sense! The body is a complex machine. Just as a broken bone must be properly set before it can heal, so too muscles must be reset before a spinal adjustment. Traditional chiropractic adjustments often leave the newly aligned spine at odds with the muscles surrounding it. Comfortable with their old position, the muscles strain to return the spine to its previous curvature. It’s like falling back into an old, bad habit.
Many patients are referred to my office with chronic conditions that have not responded to other treatments. Some have tried medication and/or physical therapy with little or no relief; they were left feeling like they ''just had to live with the problem''. I offer patients a different approach so that they may not have to live in pain anymore.
By combining specialized muscle work and gentle chiropractic adjustments, the muscles are reset to help restore the body’s own natural balance—creating the optimal environment for the body to heal itself, without drugs or surgery. Every chiropractic adjustment includes therapeutic bodywork and massage (trigger point therapy) to release the patterns in the muscles that prevent chronic conditions from healing fully.
Dr. Dan 925-389-7052
- "The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame." – Thom
- Your health is your number one asset. Give Dr. Dan Smith a call for a wellness check up.
- Dr. Smith has over 25 years of chiropractic experience offering state of the art services.
- Dr. Smith practices traditional chiropractic along with sports chiropractic.
- Dr. Smith uses the new Rapid Release devise which helps break down scar tissue and relaxes deep muscle tension.
Take the Terra Linda exit off I 101 N and S head west two blocks and turn right on Northgate Drive. Building location is across from the Sheraton Hotel. 1050 Northgate Drive, Suite P 1, San Rafael