BECOME A PACIFICS HOST FAMILY TODAY!
This season, approximately 23 young men from the San Rafael Pacifics Baseball Club will be living in Marin County for the summer to play baseball, beginning — and in many cases continuing — their professional careers. From May through August, these aspiring ball players will continue to hone their baseball skills playing 78 regular season games in the Pacific Association.
HOST FAMILY BENEFITS
Throughout the history of baseball, Host Family Programs have been a vital part of the success for nearly every team, both on and off the field. As players become a part of a local family, it allows these young men to stay grounded and comfortable in an unfamiliar new city. For many host families, their players become more than just a guest — they become part of the family. Experience memories that last a lifetime, become a Pacifics host family today!
PACIFICS HOST FAMILY PROGRAM
The San Rafael Pacifics need local fans and families to become a major part of our team for the 2017 baseball season. Would you and your family enjoy getting to personally know our players? If so, our Host Family program might be perfect for you. Hosting a professional baseball player is very much like hosting a foreign exchange student, but without the language or cultural barriers. Players will arrive at the end of May for our 10-day Spring Training camp. Players who make the team will be staying in San Rafael through the entire season, which ends in August. The Pacifics hope to have as many local players on our roster as possible, but as is tradition throughout minor league baseball, we rely on the generosity and support of quite a few host families.
- NEW Guaranteed Giveaway Program: Receive every Pacifics giveaway whether you can attend the game or not, including celebrity autographs!
- Season Tickets to all Pacifics home and away games. One ticket per family member.
- Priority access to special events, including celebrity appearances and player events.
- Gift package that includes host family tshirts and special host family items.
- A welcome party with the team during Spring Training.
WHAT DO OUR PLAYERS NEED?
If you are interested in becoming a host family please fill out the San Rafael Pacifics, CLICK HERE to get to the Host Family Questionnaire.
- A player would need his own room (unless you host two, then they can share), preferably his own bathroom, and access to a laundry room and kitchen.
- The host family is not required to cook for their player. The players will be provided dinner at the ballpark after each home game.
- Most players will have their own car, but for players without a vehicle, it is not the responsibility of the host family to provide transportation. If your player is without a vehicle, he is responsible to arrange transportation with teammates or the Pacifics front office.
Contact Kim Lofrano at (415) 686-2992 or email@example.com if you would like more information or have any additional questions.
Thank you for supporting the Pacifics!