Fill Your Leadership Tool Kit with ImprovisationName: Fill Your Leadership Tool Kit with ImprovisationDate: March 1, 2017Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PSTWebsite: http://www.improvconsultants.comEvent Description:
Fill Your Leadership Tool Kit with Improvisation
Think about someone who influenced or motivated you. What qualities did this person have? A great leader is a coach, a mentor, and a teacher. They have the ability to listen effectively and find creative solutions to support the goal. Exceptional leaders exhibit great leadership because they fill their toolkit with improvisation, new ideas and knowledge.
In this 4-week Improv for Business Professionals class, you will be able to enhance your skills in a supportive and fun environment with like-minded professionals.
You'll come away with:
- More confidence in public speaking
- The ability to think on your feet
- The capacity to take more creative risks
- The ability to communicate more effectively and listen more attentively
- The ability to be a more supportive, engaged, and positive leader
Class size is limited so register now to secure your space.
Logistics: Pre-registration required - tickets on sale now.
- Days: Wednesday evenings from 7-9 PM
- Dates: February 15 & 22, March 1 & 8
- Regular Fee: $199
- Chamber Rate: $99
This class is facilitated by Improv Consultants awesome Facilitator & Marketing Collaborator: Cody Dunitz. To learn more about Cody, click here! Call Improv Consultants at 415-785-4986 OR Cody at 310-924-1135 for more info.