The Diabetes Support Group at Braden Diabetes Center provides comfort and assistance for community members with type 2 diabetes. The support group offers a welcoming environment for participants to find common ground, exchange tips, and encourage each other:
• Hear a “topic of the month” with an expert speaker and discussion
• Learn tools to cope with diabetes
• Obtain support to meet your personal goals
• Renew your understanding of a healthy lifestyle
• Coping with chronic conditions
• Healthy heart for diabetes
• Keeping your feet healthy
• Mindful eating demonstration
• New and noteworthy diabetes medications
• Nutrition tips for grocery shopping and eating out
• Physical activity and diabetes
All groups are moderated by a team of Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Diabetes Educators.
Registration Not Required - Drop Ins Welcome!